Broan Replacement 8" x 7" Vent Van Lens Cover # 97011813 Review

Broan Replacement 8 x 7 Vent Van Lens Cover # 97011813
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have a Broan bathroom fan. As the dimensions match those specified in this item description, and the fact that the seller calls it a "Broan Replacement 8" x 7" Vent Fan Lens Cover" I thought for sure that it would work.
When I received this replatement part, it's an after-market part -- not even an authentic Broan part, as advertised.
Needless to say, the replacement cover does not fit, as the corners are too square.
Now I get to go through the hassle of trying to return it.
I would not order from this seller again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Broan Replacement 8" x 7" Vent Van Lens Cover # 97011813

Cross Reference:HD50L, HD80L* - Grille and lens design were changed in 1996. 678-A, B, C, D, 679-A, B; 679FL-A, 655-A, B; 656-A, B, 657-A, B; 659-A, B, C, 695-A, B, C, 696-A, B, C

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Broan Replacement 8" x 7" Vent Van Lens Cover # 97011813

0 comments:

Post a Comment