Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I installed this and it was easy. It took less than half an hour.
I rate it so low because it did not improve on sound over the existing cheaper broan fan that came with my house. It was so noisy that you it fille dthe bathroom with fan noise, and you can hear it down the hall even with the door closed. There is no point in installing this upgrade as there was no benefit. I bought two. I am going to uninstall the one I put in, and get my money back on both.
Don't waste your time and save your money. This one turned out to be too good to be true.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Broan Broan Bath Fan Upgrade Kit
Broan Bath Fan Upgrade Kit Broan Bath Fan Upgrade Kit Kitchen And Bath Fan Accessories Bath Fan Upgrade KitDepth 11 1/8 In.Height 5 InWidth 9 5
Click here for more information about Broan Broan Bath Fan Upgrade Kit
0 comments:
Post a Comment