Broan-NuTone 97 In-Line Damper Review

Broan-NuTone 97 In-Line Damper
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I installed this damper myself and it was very straight forward. It is working well at this point. I am a little worried that with time and cooking grease/getting gunked-up, the damper flaps will stop working well and need maintenance... but it is just a worry. The item did not come with any directions or discussion of whether it might need maintenance down the line. But for now I am very happy. There is no more cold wind blowing into my kitchen from my range hood as we had before! It definitely solved the problem and I have not noticed much of a change in the amount of noise the fan hood makes when operating from this additional damper.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Broan-NuTone 97 In-Line Damper

Broan-NuTone 97 In-Line Damper Since their beginning in 1932, Broan has pioneered many of the product innovations now established as standards of the industry. Today, Broan carries on the commitment to provide the finest products in the industry.Broan-NuTone 97 In-Line DamperFeatures:; Fan Accessories, Ducts, Transitions, Elbows; 7" Spring-loaded Damper; 7" spring-loaded, In-Line damper.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Broan-NuTone 97 In-Line Damper

0 comments:

Post a Comment