Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This range hood was to replace a fifty year old 42" range hood. I found that no local sources would stock a 42" range hood. Several told me that no one actually made that size any more. I found on-line that nearly all manufacturers made that size. I my search I found that NuTone and Broan had just what I was looking for. (The old one was a NuTone.) It would have been nice to know that for the installation direct through the wall to the outside that an adaptor would be needed to connect to the outdoor damper. Fortunately the old unit did have the adapter and the new hood had a series of holes so that I could adjust the position since the original builder of the house didn't center the hole through the wall. Otherwise the installation manual is very complete and understandable. I believe that the models coming on the market that will replace the Allure models will have more efficient lights such as LED or Compact Fourescent lamps. This was a very good buy.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Broan-NuTone QS242WW 42 Inch Allure II Under Cabinet Range Hood, White On White
Broan-NuTone QS242WW 42 Inch Allure II Under Cabinet Range Hood, White On WhiteSince their beginning in 1932, Broan has pioneered many of the product innovations now established as standards of the industry. Today, Broan carries on the commitment to provide the finest products in the industry.Broan-NuTone QS242WW 42 Inch Allure II Under Cabinet Range Hood, White On White Features:; Under Cabinet Hoods, QS2 Series (Allure II); White-on-White Range Hood; Very quiet 0.9 Sones at normal speed; powerful 300 CFM high setting; Easy to clean DuPont Teflon bottom pan, fully enclosed design; Micro-mesh filters, dishwasher safe; Three-level light settings; dual halogen lamp design; Bulbs not included; Three-speed electronic control; Standard Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and turns unit to high speed; Allure I, II, III: All models are HVI 2100 Certified;All models offer four-way convertibility 3-1/4 x 10" (horizontal and vertical), 7" round (vertical) and non-ducted; Non-ducted Clean Sense filters purchased separately; Includes 3-1/4 x 10" damper/adapter.
0 comments:
Post a Comment