250 Watt Incandescent Heat Lamp Light Bulb / BR40 Shape (4.75" Diameter) / Red Bowl (Water Safe) Review

250 Watt Incandescent Heat Lamp Light Bulb / BR40 Shape (4.75 Diameter) / Red Bowl (Water Safe)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I needed infrared lightbulbs for a near infrared sauna I'm building (as per Lawrence Wilson, who recommends SLi, Phillips, or GE brand lightbulbs). I did quite a bit of research looking for good quality bulbs for a good price. These really fit the bill. Excellent price, shatterproof from moisture splash, extra long life. I couldn't be more pleased with this product. So happy this product is available, because I expect it is going to have an excellent impact on my health and several others in my family. Comparable item at Home Depot was $10 per bulb plus tax. These SLi bulbs are a really good deal. I did temporarily purchase one of the Phillips bulbs from Home Depot, and verified the filament appears the same in both. This was important to know that they do indeed flood the light rays over a broad area, with not too focused a beam for my purposes in the sauna.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 250 Watt Incandescent Heat Lamp Light Bulb / BR40 Shape (4.75" Diameter) / Red Bowl (Water Safe)

Red heat lamps use a thicker glass that will not crack when exposed to water.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about 250 Watt Incandescent Heat Lamp Light Bulb / BR40 Shape (4.75" Diameter) / Red Bowl (Water Safe)

0 comments:

Post a Comment