Soffit Exhaust Vent White Review

Soffit Exhaust Vent White
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I recently installed this vent in my aluminum soffit after remodeling my bathroom, which included adding an exhaust fan. I chose this model because it came with the exhaust flap to prevent back flow and it was white so matched the soffit nicely. I ended up trimming the lip of the flap about a millimeter just to make sure it wouldn't get stuck in the open position if it were to grab onto the plastic vent screen. The product came with two sheetmetal screws which worked out well. I removed a section of the soffit and then simply cut a hole in the soffit material using aircraft aluminum snips. I used the vent opening as a rough template. I finished off the installation by using vinyl wire ties to secure the bathroom fan's exhaust hose to the end of the vent. After about 20 minutes, I was done and had the rest of the afternoon to spend with the family.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Soffit Exhaust Vent White

The new modern way to vent bathrooms or dryers. No more wall or roof vents to leak or break. Mounts flush in soffit for virtually invisible installation.Meets all codes.Connects to either 4" or 5" ducting or flex hose. Flapper lets hot moist air out without letting cold air in. Overall size 6.75" x 6.75" x 5.75", 10 square inches.

Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Click here for more information about Soffit Exhaust Vent White

0 comments:

Post a Comment