Pro Chainsaw Super Jolly Chain Grinder Review

Pro Chainsaw Super Jolly Chain Grinder
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As a tree service business owner it is very important to keep the chains sharp on all my chainsaws. It is pretty much cost prohibitive to take the chains somewhere and have them sharpened at $3.00-$4.00 a piece so I sharpen my own. No doubt a skilled person can sharpen chains by hand the best but the time factor is also a concern when your running a business. I started out with a pretty much bottom of the line sharpener and it did an OK job but it was time to get something that does a great job! If you use your chainsaws alot like I do then dont even waste your money on another sharpener. I did my research and decided this Super Jolly was the best sharpener for the money and I have not been disappointed! The best feature of this unit is the hydraulic rail lock that prevents the chain from cocking sideways as the grinding wheel hits the chain making it possible to keep the precise angle and cant needed for your specific chain. The bottom chain holder also has the cant adjustment on it to make things even more precise! Very easy to change the angle and or cant on this machine. Well worth the purchase price! If you sharpen some chains for your friends it wouldnt take you long to earn back the purchase price!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pro Chainsaw Super Jolly Chain Grinder

This chain grinder features a hydraulic chain clamp vise and automatically locks the chain when the grinding head is lowered. Reduces sharpening time by as much as 50%. It is UL-Approved and has 60 day warranty

Buy NowGet 6% OFF

Click here for more information about Pro Chainsaw Super Jolly Chain Grinder

0 comments:

Post a Comment