Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)With a Heated Seat, Heated Water, and Multiple settings (including a button for Kids), this is fantastic.
My husband installed it in about 35 minutes. It does plug into a regular grounded outlet.
After doing a lot (and I mean a lot) of research as to which model of Bidet to purchase, I went with this one.
It claims to be a middle of the road bidet, but come on folks.....the luxury bidets have all of the same features. You just might have digital numbers or a remote control.My entire family has been using this product now for about a month, and it is fabulous.
I have a 9 year old, a 6 year old, and a 3 year old.
They giggled about using it the first few times, but we are now all used to it, and we prefer it much more then to that of using toilet paper.
The kids have thanked me several times.I recommend this product.
I purchased it from Sanicare (google it), and received a free handheld travel bidet, which is truly awesome. I love it.
Cheers!
Click Here to see more reviews about: BB-600 Ultimate Bidet Seat
Engineered for luxury, BIO BIDET BB-600 is full-featured. With front and rear warm water cleansing, anti-bacterial material and a massage feature with a wide clean function, it cycles front and rear streams for unparalleled cleaning. BB-600 allows you to adjust water temperature, water pressure and the position of the gentle aerated stream. At the touch of a button, cleansing is followed by a hands free mild warm air dry, adjustable to three settings. Its heated soft closed seat provides comfort and relaxation at a temperature you control.
Features:
Extra protections on electronic parts
Quality approved by UL CE TUV
Heated Seat
Warm Air Dry
Built-in Filter
Hydraulic Seat and Cover
Safety Sensor
Self-Diagnosis
Wide Cleaning
Massage Cleaning
Dual Action Nozzle
Gentle Aerated Water Stream
External water filter included
Color: White
Shape: Elongated
Click here for more information about BB-600 Ultimate Bidet Seat
0 comments:
Post a Comment