Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am sorry Optrel but your products suck in my books. I bought a Miraplus and it lasted 1year 9 months and the internal batteries which are none replaceable failed to hold a charge. So I took it back and I showed my receipt warranty only one year, I said to the guy that I known for years "Shouldn't this thing last longer than this?" He agreed and gave me another helmut,it lasted 1 year 10 months.
I am just a hobbyist welder and I wasn't planning to buy a helmut every 2 years so unless they offer a 5 year replacement guarantee I would suggest stick with a perfectly fine 50 dollar helmut.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Uvex (UVXK601) Optrel Satellite Welding Helmet
Runs on solar power
Opening delay
More than a welding helmet, its a command center for welders
Grinding, gas tungsten arc and micro plasma arc welding
Autodarkening shade 4
Shade range: shade DIN4/5-9 and DIN4/9-13
Sensitivity control - adjust to MIG TIG plasma
Solar cells - eliminates need for on/off switch and batteries
All shade cartridge settings can be controlled on the external satellite to meet welding and personal preferences
All functions can be performed while wearing the helmet
Not suitable for laser or gas welding
Power supply - solar cells, batteries do not have to be charged
Click here for more information about Uvex (UVXK601) Optrel Satellite Welding Helmet
0 comments:
Post a Comment