Broan Attic Fan (341, 355, 358) Replacement Motor # 97009317, 1140 RPM, 4.3 amps, 120 volts Review

Broan Attic Fan (341, 355, 358) Replacement Motor # 97009317, 1140 RPM, 4.3 amps, 120 volts
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this motor to replace one that was getting tired in our attic exhaust fan. I was looking for motors on Amazon and several that were close seemed to be from Electric Motor Warehouse. In my case , I had to find what I needed based on the old motor as there are no data plates on the fan assembly. Hot Tip: Go to the Electric Motor site First where you will find endless choices and find what you need, Then come back to Amazon and plug what you need into the search box and bingo, you're on your way! It would be helpful in a case like this if Electric Motor had a "drill down" search using motor specs -hp,volts,rotation, etc, but with a little patience you'll find what you need. This turned out to be a perfect replacement. Very happy with it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Broan Attic Fan (341, 355, 358) Replacement Motor # 97009317, 1140 RPM, 4.3 amps, 120 volts

Cross Reference: Broan 341, 355, 358 Attic Ventilators 99080130, 99080210, 99080267, 99080239, A0516B2019, A0516B2158, A0516B2117, A0510B2221, F0516B2514, 322P138

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Broan Attic Fan (341, 355, 358) Replacement Motor # 97009317, 1140 RPM, 4.3 amps, 120 volts

0 comments:

Post a Comment