Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The motor came in quickly via USPS. It looks very similar to the one I was trying to replace in my bathroom fan, but oddly, the hardware seemed to be on the opposite side of where it was supposed to be.
After some research on the internet, I found out that this particular motor was reversible. After a couple tries, I managed to reverse the hardware so that I could attach the motor for a good fit into my ceiling assembly. The reversal process just required to remove two long screws, for which I needed to use torx screwdrivers, revert the bracket supporting the motor axle, re-tighten the screws et voila...
I wasn't too sure if the motor was going to turn in the correct direction after the modification, but it did. A simple tissue placed below the aspiration grid was quickly sucked towards the plate confirming proper installation.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nutone Fan Motor # 65878 (J239-050-596) 3000 RPM, 1.1 Amps, 115 Volts 60 hz.
Cross Reference: 663LN, 663N, 696N, C350A (ver. A), C350C2 (ver. A), 65878000
0 comments:
Post a Comment