Milwaukee 0624-24 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Lok-Tor Hammer-Drill Kit Review

Milwaukee 0624-24 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Lok-Tor Hammer-Drill Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this drill about two years ago in a combo pack. I have used large spade bits through thick stock and the drill doesn't even flinch. In fact, I think this thing would twist my hand off before it gave! Warning, use the clutch on delicate items! The only drawbacks are the drill is larger and heavier that other 18 volts I've tried and replacement batteries are big bucks. I guess its the price of all that power. I have also used the hammer setting when going into concrete. Works as well as a corded drill. Battery life seems good, you can make a lot of holes and drive a lot of screws on one charge. The chuck is solid but will slip like any other keyless if you don't snug it down. I have worked this drill very hard over the past two years and while I have given it cosmetic scars it shows no signs of giving out anytime soon. Go to a store, pick-up and feel all the 18 volt drills. The Milwaukee just feels much more solid than all the rest. You will not regret this purchase!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Milwaukee 0624-24 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Lok-Tor Hammer-Drill Kit



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Milwaukee 0624-24 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Lok-Tor Hammer-Drill Kit

0 comments:

Post a Comment